GIFT BASKET RAFFLE FOR OCEANSIDE HOSPICE
The Online Craig Bay Arts and Crafts Fair is up and running – and these same vendors have each donated items for two (yes, two!!) Gift Baskets.
Tickets for a chance to win one of these baskets can be purchased, at a safe distance of course, from volunteers stationed in front of the Cape Cod Beach Club entrance from 10am to 12pm on these dates:
Monday, November 9th
Wednesday, November 11th
Monday, November 16th
Wednesday, November 18th
Tickets are $2 each or 3 for $5.00
All proceeds will go directly to Oceanside Hospice.
The draw for the winners will happen at 12:00 noon on
Wednesday, November 18th.
To help with physical distancing and limiting interactions on the ticket sale days….
Raffle tickets can be printed at home so you can fill out your info ahead of time:
- print the ticket sheet linked below
- choose how many tickets you want to buy (the whole sheet of six is a $10 donation to Oceanside Hospice)
- fill out your name + phone number, and cut out the individual tickets
- bring the tickets and your money down to the upper Beach Club entrance on any of the days indicated above – please bring the exact cash amount
- buy additional tickets on behalf of a friend or family member!
First Prize Basket contains:
- Earrings by Rea Harfield
- Rope bowl by Carol Matthews
- 2021 Craig Bay calendar by Iona Evans
- B52 Belgian Chocolates and Expresso Shortbread by Elaine Reid
- Granola, blueberry, and spice glaze, pickled beets, and Xmas knitted ornaments by Sharlene Briggs
- Bookmark and art cards by Merrilyn Laursen
- Be Kind, Be Calm tea towel from Judi Sherin
- Face or dishcloth with scrubbie and Provence Garden hand soap by Maureen Willie
- Art cards by Lynda Sams
- Children’s slippers from Penny Wade, in support of the knitters at Stanford Care Home
- Framed art print by Marilyn Riopel
- 2 face masks, tuscan herb oil, pairing for cheeses, green olives, Greek salad spice mix, and crackers donated by Finola Rayner
Second Prize Basket contains:
- Black pearl choker by Julie Hawes
- Penguin art cards by Nancy Young
- Classic shortbread by Elaine Reid
- Rhubarb jam, tomato chutney, pickled beans and Xmas knitted ornaments by Sharlene Briggs
- Dish or face cloth and hand lotion by Maureen Willie
- Whimsical cards by Sharon Barrette
- Butter chicken spice, two face masks, strained tomatoes, pasta and vanilla bean candy donated by Finola Rayner
- Art cards and bookmark by Merrilyn Laursen
- Xmas cards by Iona Evans