- Only registered Guests who have no symptoms or possible exposure to Covid can stay in the cottages.
- No one who has symptoms or possible exposure to Covid can self-isolate or quarantine in the cottages.
- Guests will not have access to the Beach Club facilities or building, including the hot tub, pool and tennis courts.
- Guests will not be allowed access to cottages any earlier than 24 hours after the previous Guests’ departure.
- Guests will not be allowed access to the cottages until at least three hours after the cottage has been cleaned.
Covid Cancellation Clause:
If a Guest tests positive prior to arrival for their stay in a Cottage, the Coordinator must be notified ASAP and the booking will be immediately cancelled.
If a Guest, who previously stayed or is currently staying at a Cottage, tests positive for Covid, the Beach Club Coordinator will immediately close the Cottage for fourteen days after notification. No one who has symptoms or possible exposure to Covid can self-isolate or quarantine in the Cottages.
Therefore, that cottage will become unavailable for two weeks following the departure of any guest who tests positive for Covid19.
**This may affect other bookings that had already been confirmed.**
Any subsequent bookings that cannot be accommodated by vacancies in other Cottages within that two week period will have to be notified that their booking must be cancelled. The resident may be notified of their booking cancellation on very short notice, or with no notice. This possibility must be understood and agreed to at the time of online booking.
Residents and their guests will be responsible for securing alternate accommodation under these circumstances. The Beach Club assumes no responsibility for providing or locating alternate accommodation, and will not be responsible for any additional costs associated with this.